The café only closes when the last guest leaves.
The restaurant is open from 12:00, the kitchen closes at 21:00.
- Parking ‘Hotel Bakker’ located opposite at the market square. Please note: on Friday morning the market takes place here, therefore, only park in designated areas on Thursday evenings.
- Parking area ‘De Bleek’ is located behind Hotel-Restaurant Bakker. At the roundabout, turn towards the Horsterkamp, then turn right to De Bleek (follow the “extended parking” signs). You will also find the Tourist Transfer Point (TTP) here, recognisable by the 4 meter high cone with boulders in it. Continue a little further where you will see the parking lot of Hotel Bakker on the right-hand side.
The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry (UCHCI) are applicable to all of our agreements. The UCHCI are binding to everyone who makes use of our services. The UCHCI are available for your perusal; you can download them here and it will be sent to you free of charge.
- Breakfast Mon-Fri from 6:30 to 10:30 am, so-so from 7:00 to 10:30 am
- Kitchen open from 12.00 - 21.00 hours.
- Hotel: arrival from 14:00, departure before 11:00.
Because an overnight stay in a hotel falls outside the measure of 'catering closures', we are only allowed to receive hotel guests. The restaurant and bar are closed. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in an adapted way. Read our measures we take against the Corona virus here.
Different opening hours
- 31/12 restaurant closed from 13:00 hrs.
- 01/01 restaurant open from 16:00 hours
- You can spend the night on New Year's Eve.
You can also contact us via the contact form below. You will receive a confirmation to the details you have entered. We will contact you within 24 hours.