|Room type||One person||Two people, pppn|
|Garden room 22 m²||€ 67,50||€ 52,50|
|Luxury room 32 m²||€ 82,50||€ 67,50|
|Suite 45 m²||€ 110,00||€ 80,00|
|Family room 49 m² *||€ 100,00||€ 75,00|
* Family room for four people: € 195,00
** Different rates may be applicable during public holidays.
For current offers, please call us at 0575 – 551 312 or mail to email@example.com .
In order to prevent further spread of the Coronavirus, we adhere to government guidelines. Read on…
Arrival & departure
Your room is available from 14:00. You can use this until 11:00 on the day of departure.
We encourage you make your acquaintance with the beautiful surroundings. The hiking trails around Vorden lead you through beautiful nature and there are numerous cycling routes through the Vorden region. More information…
You can rent bikes at Profile Bleumink (Dorpsstraat 24, 1 minute walk).
Your loyal four-legged friend is welcome in our hotel. We charge € 10 per dog per day.
Lift and desiccator
All rooms are accessible via a lift. You can also make use of the desiccator for damp clothes and shoes.
Menu offer for hotel guests
As our hotel guest, you can enjoy a rotating 3-course half-board menu for € 37,50 per person or 4-course for € 42,50. During hunting season we offer a 3-course menu for € 47,50 and a 4-course menu for € 52,50.
We serve breakfast Mon-Fri from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM, Sat-Sun from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
There is plenty of free parking space available in front of and behind the hotel.
- ‘Hotel Bakker’ parking area is located opposite at the market square. Please note: on Friday mornings a market takes place here; therefore, on Thursday evenings, please park only in designated parking areas.
- ‘De Bleek’ parking area is located behind Hotel-Restaurant Bakker. At the roundabout, turn towards Horsterkamp, then turn right to De Bleek (follow the ‘extended parking’ signs). Here you will also find the Tourist Transfer Point (TTP), recognisable by the 4-meter-high cone with boulders in it. Continue a little further and you will see the parking lot of Hotel Bakker on the right-hand side.
Garden and terrace
On good days we open the doors to the garden and prepare the terrace for our guests. Here you can peacefully enjoy a cup of coffee, a delicious lunch or dinner.
All prices listed are excluding tourist tax of € 2,45 p.p.p.d.
The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry (UCHCI) apply to all agreements entered into by us. The UCHCI is binding for everyone who uses our services. UCHCI inspections are carried out and reports will be sent free of charge upon your request.
- Luggage storage
- Honeymoon Suite
- Gift and convenience store
- Family rooms
- Fax (surcharge)
- Banquet halls
- Bicycle rental (surcharge)
- Disabled facilities
- Hairdresser / beauty salon
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Copier (surcharge)
- Packed lunch
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Conference rooms
- Pet bowl
- WiFi (free)
- Shops on site