In connection with the corona measures, a check-up will take place at your reception in our company. We ask you the following questions:
- Do you have one or more of the following (mild) complaints in the past 24 hours or at the moment: coughing, nasal colds, fever (from 38 degrees Celsius), shortness of breath?
- Do you currently have a roommate/family member with a fever and/or an anxiety disorder?
- Have you had the new coronavirus and has it been diagnosed in the last 7 days (laboratory test)?
- Do you have a housemate / family member with the new coronavirus and have you had contact with him / her in the past 14 days while he / she still had symptoms?
- Are you in home isolation because you have had direct contact with someone diagnosed with the new coronavirus?
If you have to answer yes to any of the following questions, unfortunately we are not allowed to give you access. In that case, stay at home and move or cancel your reservation.
General guidelines for guests
- Keep 1.5 meters away from other guests and staff. Exceptions:
– A maximum of 4 people may sit at a table, unless it is a joint household.
– At the bar a maximum of 4 people may stand or sit next to each other, unless it is a joint household.
– There are only seats on the terrace.
- Stay at home if you have a cold or flu.
- We can refuse guests in case of suspicion of colds and/or flu.
- Always follow the instructions of our staff.
- Wash your hands thoroughly upon entering and after visiting the toilet.
- Pay contactless (pin or mobile).
- Products ordered online are delivered to the front door, without physical contact.
- If you do not comply with these rules or the 1.5m rules of the government, access may be denied.